- Body shaming in Northern Nigeria: Reasons why people body shame
Maryam Idris Bappa, who had once written about the issue of body shaming in Northern Nigeria has created another masterpiece on he reasons for body shaming.
- Understanding Anxiety among University Students for Enhanced Well-being
Tecy Igbadume, a guest contributor on Applied Worldwide Nigeria writes about anxiety among university students and how to deal with it.
- Manyan Mata: A Panorama of Hausa Society Through Cinema
Abdulrahman Baba-Ahmed takes into writing the cinematography of the Hausa society. This was done through the lens of Manyan Mata, a Kannywood show.
- Hassan Idris: Nigerian Writers Lift
Profile of Nigerian Writer Hassan Idris. Learn about his story of becoming a writer, his achievements, and his greatest advice!
- Aduwo Ayodele: Nigerian Writers Lift
Profile of Nigerian Writer Aduwo Ayodele. Learn about his story to becoming a writer, his achievements, and his greatest advice!
- Meeting Lateefah Rufai for a Nigerian Writers Lift
Profile of one of our Nigerian Writers Lateefah Rufai. Learn about her story of becoming a writer, her achievements, and her greatest advice!
- 10 Nigerian Cities and the Monuments that Make Them Stand Out
Abdulrahman Baba-Ahmed, a guest contributor on Applied Worldwide Nigeria, writes on 10 Nigerian cities and some monuments that makes each stand out.
- Panacea to the Challenges of the Nigerian Citizens
Adepoju Isaiah Gbenga writes about social challenges of Nigeria and how social science can be part of a solution.
- Lessons in Nigeria from the Pandemic Lockdown
Guest blogger James Jonathan writes about lessons that should be learned from coronavirus lockdowns in Nigeria.